Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 | By: WTN-Adpil
GOBI MANCHURIAN INGREDIENTS
- 1 medium. cauliflower clean and broken into big florettes.
- 1 small bunch spring onoin finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 3 tbsp. cornflour
- 1/4 tsp. red chilli powder
- 2 red chillies, dry
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Boil the florettes (cauliflower) for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which add a tbsp. of milk
- Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
- Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Dip the florettes in the batter one by one and deep fry in hot oil. Keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, add remaining ginger, garlic and crushed red chilli and fry for a minute.
- Add the salt and spring onions.
- Stir fry for a minute. Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp. cornflour to 1/4 cup water and dissolve well.
- Gradually add to the gravy and stir continuously till it resumes boiling.
- Boil till the gravy becomes transparent. Add florettes and soya sauce.
- Boil for two more minutes and remove, serve hot with noodles or rice.
Recipe By: PREM AMIN
Converted by www.bloggertemplateplace.com
Powered by : Blogger | Theme by : Best Recipes and Chicken Recipes
Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place